Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: opinions appreciated...

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    What do you think of the skirt and lace headband I made for Felicity? (It can be for any AG of course). I hand sewed it- this one I did I actually didn't have a pattern, but if I make anymore I would use a pattern. But I was wondering what people thought of it because I kind of want to make some to sell, but I'm not sure...

    skirt[ January 10, 2006 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to see them, but your links aren't working for me. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    yeah, I'll fix that now

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    ok, now the pics are working

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute!

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    thanks!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you decide to sell them, a better picture with a clutter free background would be helpful. The pictures are kind of fuzzy to me and therefore, it is hard to see the detail of the fabric. This only applies if you are selling online, of course. If you are selling to friends or a craft show, people would be able to see the fabric first hand. I like the style.

  8. #8
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Honestly, I can't tell enough about them to give an opinion. They look like it might be really cute, I just can't tell... [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •